Scared...sooo scared...i try not to think about it but its still here...in my mind...trying to drill itself firmly into my skull...i shake my head to dislodge them but more take the place of the fallen... their little hammers go bang bang inside and i hit my head on the wall in an effort to minimise the other pain...BIG MISTAKE! now i've a blood-sprouting brain to contend with...i can see their nasty little smiles as they wreak more havoc...i dump my head in a bucket of cold water....nothing helps not the cold water seeping into my nose and my ears and not the silly running around the room...the shovels are out...the digging has started...panicked i run around faster...the scraping grows louder...my hands are getting out of control...my will is diminishing...i can't hold out any longer...they are soo much stronger now and in soo deep...i lose control...the final barrier comes down...CRASH!!! the deed is done...the brick shatters the glass pane into tiny little glittering diamonds...i stare at the stars as the tiny prisms reflect light...they subside laughing their evil little laughs...going back to their hideouts to think of new evil plans...i turn around and see her standing in the doorway staring at me horrorstruck...she can't seem to stop moving her gaze from the shattered glass to my face...defeated i point a finger to my mind and say:

''The voices made me do it''

2 comments:

tell ur mind to stop :p
are u planning to scare me?

March 7, 2008 at 11:35 AM  

muahahahahaha...
do i need to plan to do tht ;p

March 8, 2008 at 6:50 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home