Wish of Heart

All I want is someone to just take me away from all this and just hold me close and kiss my troubles away. Smooth my brow of the lines of worries and tell me that I am a very very special person and that I’m not worthless; I was made for them. I feel so alone right now. Alone in this entire world with nobody to come to me and tell me they love me. No father to put his hand on my head and tell me everything will be alright; no mother to pull me into her arms and hug my sorrows away, no brother to tease me and no sister to confide with, no lover to be close to and no friend to talk to; no shoulder to cry on. I’m so alone today. I feel so scared, so afraid. It’s a horrible feeling being alone this world and I don't want to feel it any more. Please someone make it go away. Please someone come and take me into your arms. Please someone anyone tell me that you love me. I’m desperate to hear those three little words that mean so much to me. Please take this loneliness away and then don’t ever leave me alone again. Don’t ever walk away. Don’t ever turn away. Be there for me always forever for eternity.

17 comments:

those little three words are
i love you :D

i finally saed it yay!

March 3, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

*rolling eyes*

March 3, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

muah muah

March 4, 2008 at 6:51 AM  

Okay Mahrukh relax, tum to serious hi ho gai ho...koi keh dayga tumay a k yar...despo to na ho :-P...just wait for your frog prince

March 4, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

Btw, i'm here too, i can say three words...(oops i hope i'm not hitting on you)

March 4, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

Just one more thing, the three words are "kabool-hai kabool-hai kabool-hai?"

March 4, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

omG who ever you are.. shes mine..i sed the three words pehlay :(

March 5, 2008 at 6:16 AM  

But you know, in this post she has advertised for multiple vacancies, you can be her brother if you want to...otherwise she's mine.

March 5, 2008 at 7:29 AM  

lol. i want all the vacancies for myself ;P btw i can be a sis not a bro

March 5, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Okay lets see, you can be her mother, father, sister or brother, one of these or all four at the same time, but in all the other cases "WO MERI HAI"... : p

March 5, 2008 at 5:19 PM  

Waisay brother sister ek hi baat hai, dont go into technicalities...

March 5, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

no, no no, it doesnt work this way. u came late. its like pehlay aao pehlay paao tu ab aap jao. :P

March 5, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

OMG!!! I feel sooo loved!!!
shud i add a chatbox for u guys?? ;p
kitten, ur a reverse prince, u'll turn into a frog with the first kiss
and mubi ur turning into ahem ahem ;p
but i love you both alot so knock it offf!!!

March 6, 2008 at 1:47 AM  

Hey mahru mashriki larkian apne rishte ki baat may nae bolti so shush mahru...chalo chup kr k chaey bna k lao shabash aur trolley may rakh k paish karo aur dupatta leke ana aur surma b lga lena aur ankhen neechi rakhna aur sharmana thora thora aur sbko chaey serve b karna.

March 6, 2008 at 4:12 AM  

hmmm u've really gotten the hang of it kitten...but i reallypity u tumhay kitni practice kerni pari hogi na itna perfect honay keh liyay...how many rejections tch tch

March 6, 2008 at 5:17 AM  

Very funny, this is not an online forum...its your own blog and you cant comment over here Mahru...go away shoo

March 7, 2008 at 3:05 AM  

well if i go away no one else is gonna reply to ur sarian...

March 7, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home