This post is going to be considerably smaller in comparison with its part 1 as the second experience was brief but hurting. The second of those would-be-but-were-not life changing experiences was my accident on the road (:D) yesterday on my way back with Zd from Nairang. I slipped on the greenbelt and hurt both my knees :'( *sniff sniff*. And the best part was that Zd helped me up made sure i was alright and then immediately started crossing the road in the midst of the oncoming traffic. When in the middle she realized i wasnt with her. She immediately stopped. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRAFFIC. And started shouting at me to come on. I kept screaming back at her to go on and that i would cross when the traffic stopped. Thank God common sense penetrated her mind and she got safely to the other side. A few minutes later i crossed the clear road smoothly.

Word of Advice Zd: You DO NOT stop in the middle of the traffic and hold a shouting conversation with a friend on the other side. EVER!

P.S. I now sport two big bruises on both knees but lucky for me no anti-tetanus was needed. Long Live denim jeans :D

7 comments:

lol. i coudnt stop laughing on this one. so do the knees really hurt :P

March 6, 2008 at 3:48 AM  

:(:(:(
yes they do. one is all blue and purple :'(

March 6, 2008 at 3:54 AM  

purple's my fav colour :D

March 6, 2008 at 5:13 AM  

shall i scrap it off for u?

March 6, 2008 at 5:18 AM  

lol, nai i think it suits you right now :P i can compromise hehe
btw did u like my post?

March 6, 2008 at 5:20 AM  

yea it was nice all religious religious and virtuous and what is going on with both u and ayma???

March 6, 2008 at 5:29 AM  

Well said the postscript i mean, you know the sole reason i got my knee skinned was that i was wearing shorts! Damn it still hurts

March 7, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home