The wind is so perfect its not cold at all…it feels like cool soothing silk as it caresses my skin… against a background of whispering leaves swishing together on the dancing branches as they sway in perfect harmony with the graceful wind as it flows thru them drawing them into further compliance with it…

They just seem to be one… I wish I could sway with the wind like that…feel its love in the way it touches my skin with a lovers caress, feel its wildness as it streams thru my hair, its anger as it hits me in my face, its freedom as it strips away my armour, its gentle ness as it dries my tears, its arrogance as it makes me realize who I am, and its power as it makes me forget myself…I wish I could fly with the wind in all its majestic glory as one…

The wind sweeps across my body dismissing it as just another object in its path but giving me the essence of life…it feels like I’m breathing again when I drink in its freshness as it fans my face…as if I’m waking up from a deep, deep sleep to the music of the dancing gale…

It swirls around my crouching figure… I close my eyes and give myself up to its soothing fingers a it lightly drifts across my arms; as gentle as a mothers touch, as passionate as a lovers caress, as innocent as a baby’s smile and as beautiful as magical love…

As the wind lovingly kisses my face it leaves behind an awestruck look and a feeling of contentment for all I craved was a gentle touch and some loving understanding words… the wind spoke to me far more than those words ever could… it whispered so many secrets, so many comforts so many wonders and so many miracles…

The moon frowns upon our midnight tryst, as the wind and I confide our passions and secrets, and sends the moonlight to seek us out but the clouds close across its frowning countenance obscuring its disapproving vision. The moonlight loses its way and frolics away to tease the darkness of the Night leaving us lovers in a beautiful moment born of the conspiracy of the dark night and the clouds...

1 comments:

love it, poetical.

February 25, 2008 at 5:11 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home