The sunbeams play in a pattern on my eyes and i slowly force open my sleep deprived eyes and glare murder at the open curtains that are dancing to the music of the wind. Slowly the phtak phtak of a rickshaw and the blasting horns of cars penetrate my groggy mind and then a horrendous dheencho dheencho from the resident donkey beneath my window jerks me wide awake. i walk upto the window and stretch my arms in true bollywood heroine style. then i lean out to breathe in the fresh morning air and to contemplate the beauty of a brand new day. Ahhh!! a bright new day has dawned bringing forth a whole new day filled with happiness and laughter and oh my god look at the time...DAMN! i'm late for my class! Oh Fuckin Hell! where the hell are my clothes. Shit! only 10 mins left for my first class!! Throwing open my cupboard doors i dive into the muddle of clothes and try to find a matching suit. YES, FOUND IT! oh hell where are my socks now?? Fuck i banged my toe on the bed!!! Why do the fuckin bitches keep classes so early in the morning!! Senseless people! Fuck 5 mins left. i throw on my clothes and rush to the bathroom and emerge from it in record time. Cripes cant find the damn notebook!! where did i put it yesterday?? oh yeah under my bed!!! i grab my shoes a hairbrush sweater and shawl and stuff them in my bag. those things go on me in my second dressing room (my car). i open my door and spare my room a backward glance just because a guilty conscience prods me into imagining mom's shock when she walks into my room later on. The clothes are spilling out of the cupboard which is like an overfilled container. Papers litter the floor thanx to my search for my notebook and the mattress on the bed is half on the floor. My dressing table is littered with all the rubbish that fell outta my bag when i picked it up. In short my room resembles a hurricane hit zone when im leaving for college. another glance at my watch lends wings to my feet and i run down two flights of stairs, shout a hasty goodbye to my mom and dash to the car. What the fuckin hell!!! where the hell is the driver?? Holy Fuck the class has started!! Where is that stupid asshole of a driver of mine. I open my bag and start looking for my cell and realize its back in my room. Fuckin Crap! I'm gonne be sooo late!! i dash back upstairs and after a search of another precious 5 mins finally locate my cell in the laundry basket...hmmm now how did it get there?? forget it!! run back downstairs and call my driver up who has already turned up and the stupid idot still saw it fit to take my call even when he could see me running toward the car. dumbass!!! i get into the car and finally we're off and im as yet just 10 mins late. and ofcourse the fates just cant accpet that im only 10 mins late. they think it spoils my repo so i get stuck in a traffic jam. And its so damn ironic considering that my house is like a 5 mins drive to the college. sigh* after another 10 mins i finally arrive at my college. But before i can run upto the damn class my genius driver has to stop me to have a lengthy discourse on what time he will pick me up from college. Ignoring my repeatedly said "I will call you" he finally gets a brainwave and with a very superior smile on his face informs me that i should call him up as soon as i get free. The fea-infested braindead primate!!!UGHHH!!! (by the time i reach college i run out of my extensive vocabularly of expletives) I run into college and upto my class which on such days is always situated on the third floor. And just when i get to the class i get a brainwave that as i'm already late so wats the fuckin use of going in and off i go down and find someone or the other of my friends. Thus, starts my first period in uni - with a BUNK!!

1 comments:

why are we so besotted with the donkey's dheencho (read my entry lol)

great i was starting to like ur entry just when i realized how many times you have used your beautiful vocabulary. and believe me i have never sed that word myself but today...

nice one, and yes i m so well acquainted with how ur day starts :)

February 24, 2008 at 3:29 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home