My Bubble

listening to "kahin tou" and completely bedazzled by the lyrics and the music of this beautiful song, losing myself in the magic of this soulful number. I'm thinking of sitting in a scenic place where nature calms the tortured soul and the wind blows the worries away and the trees and sky weave a magical moment of their very own. a bouquet of bubbles float across my vision and i look up to see my sister blowing bubbles at me. A bevy of multicoloured bubbles shimmering in the lamplight swirl around me and evoke the very essence of romance in the air. i reach out a hand to touch one of the rainbow-coloured baubles, lost in the fantastical moment, to see if the beauty of this magical moment is captured within its transparent bounds or is it just another chimera. it lands softly on my fingertips. i bring it closer and look inside to see a dream swirling within. a dream full of wishes and fantasies and other magical moments. afraid to burst the bubble i let it go. and it floats away from me as if destined to go on a certain path. i look away unable to see it burst and all those hopes insides shatter with it. i carry with myself just a memory of all those hopes inside the bubble forming an impossible dream. For me the bubble is still floating inside me. my very own little light i can carry with me in the dark.

3 comments:

Right now, i've such a clouded mind, i dont think i can comment properly on this right now...but i'm just wondering, why're we all writing about lost hopes and dreams?

July 12, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

i'm not writing about any lost hopes :P

btw rukh what song is this?

July 12, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

its not abt lost dreams and hopes just about unfulfilled ones still waiting...

its a song from jaane tu ya jaane na

July 12, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home