Hey the title actually sounds funny...
Anywho...
Have been tagged and nagged by mubi to do this post and actually have found time out from my busy schedule (ahem ahem) to oblige her. or maybe the topics interesting enough to make me visit my blog again...or maybe its just that i want to put up the pics i have of some of my fav places in Pakistan...
So here goes...

THE RULES:

The McCains own 13 cars, eight homes and have access to a corporate jet. If you were as insanely rich as them, where would your eight homes be and why?

The only rule is: The homes must be within the borders of the country you live in, so as to utterly emulate the McCains.

When you’re done, tag 8 people, so that they may join in the self-indulgence, forgetting about the crappy property market and the equivalent of The End of Pompeii on Wall-Street. You could spend your time hammering your doors and windows shut in preparation for the Apocalypse, but this meme is so much more fun!

1. Fairy Meadows... It has my dream house (just a lil bit shabby) but the location and the surroundings are stuff made of fantasies!!

2. Abbottabad... My second true home... I'd just love to have a house on top of a mountain like the ones they do have on the mountains around Abbottabad city

3. Kalash Valleys...obviously for the intriguing culture and plus they too have houses with rivers beside them opposites mountains...

4. Changla gali and Thandiani...either of the two would do and I'd make them my hidey-holes whenever i want to be lost in the clouds :D

5.Neelum Valley...I wanna own a hut sitting alone in a meadow full of flowers with the mountains making a natural wall...another one of my hidey-holes :D

6.Cholistan...a desert...yummy!! A home with the nomadic tribes that dwell there... it'd fulfill a life-long fantasy of walking under the stars on a clear night with the sand sifting through my feet or the one of getting caught in the midst of a sandstorm... or the one of riding to the rescue of someone caught in a sandstorm (and then beating the hell out of them for getting lost in it in the first place)

7.Hyderabad or Sukkur...their richness of culture lures my insatiably temptatious palate. enough said!

8. Deosai Plains with an occasional excursion to the killer mountain...just imagine walking out of your front door to that...oh and who would mind a trek up Nanga Parbat :)

9. Kohistan valley...My Nanoz massi(maid) comes from there and the stories of that valley I've heard from her make this a must add-on!



P.S. I tag kitten, bunny a.joe and sami :D

10 comments:

No 9th home, only 8 allowed :D
post after 14 days?
خیریت ؟

November 4, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

1 more is allowed :D
lol i just tend to get bored of blogging after a while and go off then... :D

November 5, 2008 at 1:55 AM  

gosh.. tagged again !!! lol... i havn had da time to write this one out yet... !!! should do soon hopefully :D !!!

hows u cuteeeeeeeeeeee !!!

November 5, 2008 at 3:38 AM  

fairy meadows!!!!!!

November 5, 2008 at 4:53 AM  

@ sami
u dun like being tagged??
this ones interesting though...
btw im great as usual...sup wiv u

@mubi
yea yea... i know :p

@ everyone
i'v this wish for people to actually comment on my post...in this case on my choice of homes *sarcastic look*

November 6, 2008 at 2:31 AM  

i love the fairy meadows pic!!!! summer!!! its got a stream/river flowing, hut near it and backdrop mai mountains!!!!!! mashAllah.

the 8th pic of Deosai plains reminds me of p.s i love you :D

good choices rukh *sniff sniff* you know i cut on some choices :D we cud go to cholistan together :D lol
or the one of riding to the rescue of someone caught in a sandstorm (and then beating the hell out of them for getting lost in it in the first place) LOL
you just need to pump me a bit and i will do the rest :p

November 6, 2008 at 4:22 AM  

ill be a frequent guest at all of ur hideys... hard to choose anyone... ah nature!

p.s dont like cholistan dat much but wil frequent it to run ur stallions... galloping a powerful beast at break-neck speeed is my ultimate idea of high, thrill watever u call it..

November 6, 2008 at 8:50 AM  

lol thats all unintentional u know...i talk u get pumped up and then ta da i wait for the blow up :D
anyways we can bash up rohma when she cums to our hidey holes :D
and the deosai plains pic is soooo incredible i know...i just wanna go and lie down...its like a soft carpet of flowers and grass...enchantingly beautiful :D

November 6, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

When you go to cholistan let me know. Mera gaon sath hi, will send you snake cheese pie, its a delicacy. Btw, till then, i'm off to ziarat inshaAllah...huhuhahaha...waisay you know i'm not the kind of a person who'd like to own homes. I just wanna travel. I've a world tour on my ToDo list, i.e. BEFORE THE MARRIAGE TODO LIST...

November 7, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

lol kitten its gonna be really short than ur before marriage to do list :P

November 10, 2008 at 10:48 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home