Bugsy Roaches

Broz scared of bugs.

No matter what size, shape or species, bro is terrified of them. It just has to be a bug and bro starts acting like a hapless, headless hen.

For all you people who don't know, my brother, though younger than me, can and does easily lift me in a choke-slam and pin me against the wall.

But my dear broz Achilles heel is his fear of creepy-crawlies. and its just not any simple normal fear.
Bro dearest will not sit in the room unless or until he has seen the squashed bug for himself and if he doesn't then on goes the headless hen act again...hehe.

And unluckily for him i know about it. And he knows that i know about it but still can't do anything about it either. Simply coz I'm his knight in shining armour and his supreme saviour when it comes to bugz. You see he can't even kill the, in his words, "poor bugz".

One of my better (read gleeful) memories is of Bro jumping on the bed and screaming like a banshee while a poor little muddled roach kept circling the bed trying to escape from the awful noise.
At that fateful moment I can get Bro to agree to anything although its doubtful if he'll do it later or not. But after a lot of experimenting, i've come to the conclusion that its the perfect time to get hold of his cell phone :D

This knowledge, though, has it side-effects as well :(.
See I can crow over him about him being scared of small roaches and teeny bugz and all but then he doesn't think anything of waking me up in the middle of the night to kill a bug so he can sleep, or dragging me downstairs so that I can get him a fork from the little bugz kitchen domain.

Still it has more than its share of fun and who cares about getting up in the middle of the nite if i can get to watch my macho bro reverting back to childhood :D

P.S. I think i should tell him that there was a baby roach strolling on the chicken that he is devouring right now...but then again he didn't really get me a chocolate last nite so... :D
*MUahahahahahahahaha*
Evil n lovin' it

5 comments:

[...] I'm his knight in shining armour and his supreme saviour when it comes to bugz [...]
Mortien++
or Super Mortien
or Baygon Pro
or New FINIS
now with more deadly effects
which one suits better? :D

October 20, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

haw aap ka ghar kitna ganda hai :(

October 20, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

lol, why are brothers scared or cockroaches :p my dad's a superhero when it comes to getting rid of these.

quoting ami: ya, her house is ganda, u just need to look up at the fans!

October 21, 2008 at 12:13 AM  

Uff...kitna darta hai tera bhai...shite...waisay not all bros are scared of creepy crawlies, i mean noone likes them except the chinese but, most of them are not that scary (scorpions and centipedes excluded)....i mean yes they're all yuck and they give you that uneasy twitch but you can easily throw them out, or even blow them out...

October 21, 2008 at 1:25 AM  

"P.S. I think i should tell him that there was a baby roach strolling on the chicken that he is devouring right now...but then again he didn't really get me a chocolate last nite so... :D"

ewwww rukh.. now dat is down right meannnnn..

October 25, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home