Faith and Belief

A drop of blood was split tonight
and a thousand memories lost with a sigh
of a well-knit past
and a dreamy future
for a today tangled with shadows and light
a virgin's blood they call it
a gift of faith i say
yet they only see
a teardrop of crimson staining the purity of white
an innocence left behind
a virtue shed like a flimsy cloak
so be it
i take back my gift
and call it the sacrifice they so desire
But with the new name
my heart swells with vanity
and my brain with fear
"Doth thou deserve me?"
My fear cried
"wilst thy honor me?"
my vanity cried
Yet from the depths of my soul came a voice
"let my sacrifice be enough to make a difference"

4 comments:

what is wrong with you? what ingredient are they putting in johar joshanda these days? :p

February 10, 2009 at 4:43 AM  

lol...nothings wrong im just getting inspired :D

February 10, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

I agree with mubi, kya ho gya hai? Khameera gaozaban kha rai ho?

February 11, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

kia?? wats khameera gaozaban??

February 12, 2009 at 2:35 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home