Pressing Keys

Its the third day of Eid and I'm at my phupos place for dinner and getting real bored. Just got the opportunity to escape my gaggle of relatives and sneak up to my cousin's room to use his pc. I love his keyboard...the keys are sooo soft and its really a pleasure to type on it. Infact this post is gonna exist simply because I like to type on his keyboard and has no other reason. The rest of the info in this post is just for filling the space and to keep in typing.
Behind me my ever-vigilant cousin is trying to keep watch and monitor my net-surfing and I'm distracting him with talk about his girlfriend and the family saga revolving around his affair. I think he just got a call from her; not sure but he turned a bright red when i asked him about it so its definitely her on the other end. maybe i should just leave him alone or then again this is the ultimate opportunity for me to get some eidi out of him...so...wait...wait...wait...ohk done...deal finalised. After this call I'm gonna be one happy sister :D (make that a happy evil sister).
My sis is wearing my string of pearls and its giving me nightmares honestly the way she keeps winding them around her fingers. If she breaks them shes gonna be @$#%^^&@:!:$".
So anyways, its my cousins birthday today and i actually remembered to wish her at twelve last nite :D:D:D:D ok ok sis reminded me but i did wish her *angelic all's-well-that-ends-well luk*. Anyways the point is that I want to eat a birthday cake but there isn't one here...:(
Uh oh trouble time!! its synonymous for dinner time in my family and i think i know what the topics gonna be today *sigh*
wish me luck
and eid mubarak once again

4 comments:

Happy Birthday to your sister :-)
and dont think that this comment is just to fill the space :-D

October 3, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

gud luck u evil monkey :P

October 3, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

lol,,,how was the food :D
you should be ashamed of revealing his private life on a public forum :p LOL...i dont believe i just wrote that... :p
i have such a busy day ahead!!!! *HAPPYYY*

October 4, 2008 at 12:38 AM  

@ duffer
lol thanx

@ sami
i still dint get any eidi :( but he did get us a cake :D

@ mubi
the food was sooo pheeka...well i dun think he'll mind me making his personal issues blog fodder...its not like hes gonna find out anyhow :D:D:D

October 6, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home