I am proud to call myself a Muslim and a Mujahid. I am no suicide bomber. I am no terrorist. Yes, I blow myself up, take my own life and thousands others along with me but I'm no murderer. I am not a killer or a psycho path. I do not do this for fun. I do it so that those infidels who call themselves Muslims and disgrace the name of my religion and my Allah can be punished. There are no innocents who die in this jihad. No blameless men who are just victims of circumstances. They are those heretics who just for the sake of it embrace my Allah and later go against His every word. And Allah has writ for them to die with me. My destiny is to purge this world of these munafiqin who have sold their very souls to the Devil and have no such religion. They are the ones who talk of Islam as if its something to be ashamed about, something that should be hidden from others in fear of what they would think. They have no right to live in this world that Allah has created for His believers. My hands are drenched in their blood, yes, but this is the blood which I spill in the name of Allah; the blood which will carve for me the path to Heaven, which will eradicate all the years of pain and misery I had to bear in this world. I plead innocent!

Everyday I wake up to reflect on whether I will be here tomorrow or not. Or will I be killed in the warfare taking place in my motherland. I look in the mirror and see a young army officer standing in full uniform. I thrust out my chest and see the medals gleaming. I stand up straight and my mirror image reminds me that I am the son of this land. My first and foremost duty lies in defending my country from these infidels who have infiltrated my motherland. I have to purge them from my country and cleanse the destruction they cause. I kill many of my enemies everyday but I also see many of my fellow soldiers being killed by them. But I am not afraid to die, in fact I consider it an honor to die for my country. Those infidels call themselves freedom fighters. We call them terrorists. What freedom do they fight for if they believe in forcing people into the confines of a religion born in their convoluted minds. I fight for the freedom of my people; freedom from these oppressors. I capture these terrorists and I kill them even but I am still no murderer. My hands may be drenched in the blood of these heathens but the soil of my land has soaked up a lot more blood of the innocent people of my country. The blood of my enemy means the life of my people. I plead innocent!

3 comments:

Well i told you, its really not that rhetoric, it can be improved...make it more full of feelings...i dunno thats wat i feel..and waisay you know i dont agree with the first part anyways

April 7, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

that lol wasnt for ur post rukh :P
where is the masses perspective? ppl who die, who become the victims..

April 7, 2008 at 12:49 PM  

remember uve to write abt taht mubi....and then i post a link to ur blog...
and hassaan...id prolly be screaming if i put any more feelings into it...the least u cud do is make me feel better :(:(:(

April 7, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home